Monday 4 July 2011

Illamasqua skin base


So this new wonder foundation has just been released on sale in the UK - I had to try it out because of its self proffesssed fantasticness, and also its HD quality and cruelty free-ness..and Im glad to say its fab! Well this is me testing my shade out on me in a normal daytime situation - I have yet to test it out 'on camera' but this week ill get a chance to do just that - I worked with one of the ordinary Illamasqua liquid foundations on a shoot at the weekend and found them to dry on the skin way too quickly under warm conditions, on certain dry / combination skin types, making blending difficult, but this one seems much more ' elastic ' and gives fantastic coverage, which is sheer and dewey, and can be made less heavy by blending out with a damp sponge after application. Quite pricey unless you can get industry discount, so go and get your perfect shade match at the counter, or find someone with ' contacts sweedie' to get you 40% off! If it stands up to HD camera action I will be getting a few more shades to blend. But Ive also got some VERY exciting OCC airbrush shades on their way to test out ( without an airbrush) ... so Ill report back on them soon - Agent Tukatski over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment