Thursday 7 July 2011

animal testing and Estee Lauder

If anyone wants to read this email conversation that I had with the head office at Smashbox, please do! and feel free to get involved and send any Estee Lauder brands emails about this subject, if you feel as strongly about cosmetic testing as I do - ie - It should have been COMPLETELY stopped years ago - there seems to be a lot of grey areas and ' legal' loopholes that still keep this cruel practice gong, and all in the name of vanity and profit - its disgusting! and as a make up artist I dont want to think that he products I use have caused any suffering to any animals. There is really no need. My issue with Smashbox is that they print the cruelty free bunny logo on their products, but as they are now owned by E.L , this is quite contradictory.. if you read the email, you'll see why. RANT OVER!

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&note_id=215870341790461

No comments:

Post a Comment