Thursday 16 June 2011

Mini taster course in theatrical/ media make up THIS SUMMER!!

Ive been asked to host this course at the Alternative fashion emporium that is Afflecks , in Manchester... due to some Dutch Courage ( inspired by my Dutch friend Annelies!) to take a more D.I.Y approach to creating work for myself, and the spooky chance that the theatrical shop Ghosts in the Machine, needed some tutors for its new range of summer courses, I proposed this to them.. or did they propose it to me? I dunno!! anyway its happening! So book it Danno! Every Tuesday morning, for 6 weeks we will be having a crash course in some basic media effects, including, ageing, casualty effects and other simple but effective techniques .. lots of info for you too, incase your thinking about a career move into this area, or a long term college course.. or simply just a bit of fun, to get your crazy Halloween skillz ready for pumpkin season.

No comments:

Post a Comment