Tuesday 21 June 2011

Dr Organic skincare

I have'nt reviewed anything for a while, but Ive been really impressed by two products from this range ( available at Holland And Barretts ) Ive been using the Tea Tree roll on deodorant for a month and its great - really works and smells , well, of tea tree oil as you'd expect! which I think is a fab, clean smell, and not all fake and perfumey like some deodorants - it is also a natural anti bacterial, which is probably why it works so well as a deodorant.. and its alcohol free.
The other product is this night cream, which Im about to try - as its based on the wonder ingredient of olive oil Im expecting to wake up tomorrow looking like Giselle. The ingredients list is also a joy to behold, featuring NO chemicals or wierd laboratory potions things that Ive never heard of.. and NO parabens or SLS . And it smells good too. And its only £8
I fully intend to try more of the Dr O range. The only reason I didnt also buy the day cream was that it didnt have an SPF in it, but maybe they cant make them organically? if anyone knows about this pls tell me. Although I guess if I used a Dr O moisturiser and then a tinted moisturiser or base with an SPF ( from Urban Decay or someone else ethical )then it would do the same trick.. Mind you.. dont think theres gonna be much call for anything above factor 5 in this British 'Summer' ! ...can someone emigrate me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment