Wednesday 4 August 2010

Obsessive Compulsive?

http://www.occmakeup.com/

OMG!! i have just found out about this amazing brand of make up -its vegan, cruelty free AND is used by pro make up artists in the US, with its range of HD ready products and airbrush make up too!! stop me before I explode!!! only problem is, some of these US brands are not available in UK, BUT... the Make Up Boutique , is a UK company that has just started to stock OCC products this year.. so I reckon Ill be trying some out. YAY! Im loving the sound of their 'Lip Tars' and I read a forum post by someone who had tried their water based airbrush foundation and ishe prefered it over other brands including s/b ( silicone based ) brands. She said it stayed on just as well and just as long as the best of the s/b brands she had tried, and had the added advantage of being safer to use.
I shall report back if I get my paws on any OCC products ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment