Thursday 3 January 2013

Oink Oink

New Year arrives and my first job is sounding REALLY exciting! A gothic art-film feature teaser short by Director Lucy Campbell, called 'Pig Child', produced by Loran Dunn of Wearwulf Collective .. check out the synopsis and background of the project here - scary science!! http://www.filmworks.org.uk/the-pig-child/ 

Basically for me, it means that i can get stuck into doing some wigs, hair cutting and sfx make up - which is what I love best about my 'job title' of make up artist, being from the tomboy breed of females I find I fit in better to this kind of project than to the beauty and glamour based work, where i always feel like a really bad advert for what I do!! Wash n go .. out the house in 10 minutes after I throw my daughters and my clothes on and shove a brush through our hair... etc

Yep a bit of gore and Victorian macabre grimness is what I like to do.

BRING IT ON !!

No comments:

Post a Comment