Saturday 9 October 2010

Urban Decay ...Naked and LOVIN IT!!!!!

THIS IS OFFICIALLY FAB!

I've already mentioned that Urban Decay on on my list of friendly cruelty free make up brands, and I was on the hunt for some make up that will fit in my professional kit and give me the sort of staying power and pigment coverage i need - well this ' Naked ' pallette has definitely scored top marks - the neutral shades cover all bases from 'nude' look to full on night-glamour smokey eye, and I definitely need to use these shades at work, as most makeover clients want eye make up that fits in with all their outfits. Coverage is great, the price was ACE at £27 !! that works out at just over £2 per shade ! whoop whoop
and it looks like a box of chocolates..in a velvet case..prrrr
It makes me wanna get...Naked !

No comments:

Post a Comment